Cascade Creek YakGrips - Just slide a pair of Yakgripsâ onto the shaft of your take apart paddle and experience all day comfort while paddling. These comfort paddle grips have the cushiest feel and follow the actual curve of your hands to reduce fatigue, prevent blisters and calluses. Yakgripsâ ease the pressure on your palms and tendons of your hands so you can get a good grip on your paddle for more efficient paddling. You'll appreciate them even more for those aggressive bouts of paddling. Yakgripsâ are easy to install. Just wet the inside of the Yakgripsâ slide on. The inner gripping design will keep them where you put them. If you want to remove them put some water under them and on the paddle shaft and pull them off. Yakgripsâ can be left on ready for your next journey.
Traction and Grip:
- Simply wet the paddle and grip and slide the grip on
- Gives you a better grip for more efficient paddling
- YakGrips provide comfortable grip for hands and eliminate slipping
- YakGrips also make your paddle easy to identify
- Once in place the YakGrip can be left on till the next time you paddle
- Available in 6 colors
- Reduce fatigue on long paddling trips
- Prevents Blisters and calluses
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Dress up your paddle with Cascade Creek's YakGrips and increase the comfort and grip available to your hands.