Cascade Designs Therm-A-Rest Altair Down Sleeping Bag -
FEATURES of the Therm-A-Rest Altair Down Sleeping Bag.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Therm-A-Rest Altair Down Sleeping Bag.
Therm-A-Rest Temperature Ratings Info.
Therm-A-Rest sleeping bags are rated to both US and European Norm (EN 13537) standards. All ratings are developed from procedures and testing conducted by independent organizations in the US and Europe. Sleeping bags and blankets without hoods are not subjected to EN testing.
At this temperature, a standard woman can sleep comfortably in a relaxed position.
The lowest temperature at which a standard man will be able to sleep comfortably through the night. This rating is relatively close to those commonly used in North America.
At this temperature, a standard woman can survive for at least six hours.
- Zoned Insulation puts fill where you need it most, for more efficient warmth
- Designed to provide efficient warmth and comfort down to 0° F (-18° C) during the coldest months of the year
- Ideal ski touring and mountaineering down sleeping bag
- Lightweight, 750+ fill goose down offers compressible warmth so you can pack more
Weather and Wind:
- Integrates with Therm-A-Rest mattresses to eliminate the sliding, twisting and cold spots that can interrupt sleep
- Efficient Comfort design gives you room to move where you need it, without creating too much space to heat efficiently
- Trapezoidal footbox
- Storage and stuff sack
- SynergyLink Connectors bring your sleeping bag and mattress together for uninterrupted sleep