Cascade Designs Therm-A-Rest TrailPro - The Trail Pro mattress is our warmest and most comfortable backpacking mattress ever. Our latest diagonal-cut foams slow heat loss though the mattress, boosting warmth, and we also applied pressure-mapping technology to ensure an ideal pattern of support and cushioning, right where you need it. Together they allow the Trail Pro mattress to be light enough for the trail, decadent enough for car camping and versatile enough for everything in between.
- R-Value of 4.8. R-Value is the measurement of a given material's resistance to heat flow. The higher the R-Value, the greater the insulation provided.
- Non-slip, ripstop polyester top and reinforced bottom provide durable, reliable comfort
- Part of Therm-A-Rest's Trek and Travel Series of sleeping pads
- Diagonal-cut foam increases warmth without adding weight, with added insulation in the hips, torso and feet, specifically for women and colder sleepers
- Detailed surface pressure analyses enabled us to adapt mattress density to both high and low pressure areas to provide the most comfort
- 2 in. (5 cm) of self-inflating loft provide deluxe warmth and comfort
- Therm-A-Rest's warmest and most comfortable self-inflating mat
- Proprietary, vacuum-poured foam keeps weight to a minimum while delivering exceptional packability
- A stuff sack is included
- Semi-rectangular shape and straighter edges create better gap-free pairing with other rectangular mattresses
- Straighter edges in the torso area increase sleep surface
- Our unique, die-cut foams form diagonal air columns to slow heat loss with no increase in weight
- Trail-friendly design updated to save even more weight and space in your pack
FEATURES of the Therm-A-Rest Women's Trail Pro Mattress.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Therm-A-Rest Women's Trail Pro Mattress.