Casio PAG240 Pathfinder Solar Triple Sensor - Casio brings solar power to the altimeter, barometer and compass enabled Pathfinder watch lineup. PAG240-1.
- Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
- 5 daily alarms
- Digital compass with 16 points of measure and 1 degree increments
- Due to federal shipping restrictions regarding products containing lithium batteries, this product can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. It cannot be shipped to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Catalina Island, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or international addresses. Thanks for your understanding.
- Calendar, programmed to the year 2099
- Altimeter measures -2,300 to 32,800 ft. with 20-ft. increments
- 31 times zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- Solar charging, power indicator, and power-save function
- Stopwatch with 1/100 second measurements, elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Altimeter memory with high, low, total ascent and total descent
- Sunset and sunrise times for specific date and timezone
- The Casio Pathfinder PAG240-1 is self-charged through solar power; a full battery will last 6 months without further exposure to light
- Thermometer measures from 14 – 140 F, (0.2 F increments)
- Barometer range from 260 to 1,100 hPa with 1 hPa increments
- Countdown timer with range of 1 min to 24 hr. (1 min increments)