Casio Pro Trek Triple Sensor Analog/Digital Watch - With built-in digital compass, altimeter, thermometer, and barometer, the Casio Pro Trek Triple Sensor Analog/Digital Watch is a great companion for outdoor adventurers anywhere, and the solar charging capability ensures you'll always have this information at hand.
- Countdown timer counts down in seconds anywhere from 1 to 60 minutes
- Digital compass measures and displays direction as one of 16 points and remembers your bearing; measures 0-359 degrees in 1-degree units; bidirectional calibration, northerly calibration, and magnetic declination correction ensure accurate positioning
- Barometer display ranges from 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg) in 1 hPa (0.05 inHg) increments; includes hand indication of pressure differential, atmospheric pressure tendency graph, and barometric change indicator
- 12/24 hour format with hourly time signal and 5 daily alarms; time is accurate to +/-15 seconds per month
- Stopwatch is accurate to 1/100 second, measures elapsed time and split time, and has a measuring capacity of 59’59.99”
- Power save function helps prolong battery life; battery power indicator lets you know when it’s time to recharge
- Thermometer display ranges from -10° to 60° C (14° to 140° F) in 0.1° C (0.2° F) increments
- Full auto LED backlight with afterglow and Neo-brite luminous hands ensure you’ll always be able to read the watch face
- Due to federal shipping restrictions regarding products containing lithium batteries, this product can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. It cannot be shipped to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Catalina Island, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or international addresses. Thanks for your understanding.
- Shock resistant and water resistant to 100 m
- World Time display includes 29 time zones, city code display, and daylight saving; full auto calendar is preprogrammed to the year 2099
- Altimeter measures -700 to 10,000 m (-2,300 to 32,800 ft.) in 5-meter (20-ft.) increments; includes reference altitude setting and altitude differential; features high/low altitude memory and total ascent/descent memory in addition to manual memory measurements (up to 14 records, each including altitude, date, and time)
- Tough solar power recharges the battery; battery lasts approximately 6 months on full charge without further exposure to light (up to 23 months in power save mode without further exposure to light)