Casio SGW100B-3V Twin Sensor Watch - The new Casio SGW100B-3V Twin Sensor keeps your heading when you're outdoors.
- Due to federal shipping restrictions regarding products containing lithium batteries, this product can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. It cannot be shipped to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Catalina Island, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or international addresses. Thanks for your understanding.
- Electronic compass with 16 cardinal points on bezel and one-degree measurement increments
- A large LCD is divided into three segments for a clear, easy-to-understand presentation of data
- Bearing sensor correction and adjustment for magnetic declination
- Mineral glass is used to protect against scratching
- Stopwatch with 1/100 second measurements, elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Auto calendar preprogrammed to the year 2099
- Countdown timer with range of 1 min to 24 hr. (1 min increments)
- Thermometer with measurement range or 14 – 140 F in 0.2 F increments
- Direction readings and time are indicated by large, easy-to-read figures
- 4 daily alarms and 1 snooze alarm
- World time for 48 cities, (29 time zones)
- Button operation chime on/off
- Full EL Backlight with Afterglow