CatEye HL-AU230 Jido Front Bike Light -
Offering convenient lighting, the CatEye HL-AU230 Jido front bike light features sensors which automatically turn the light on when it's dark or when you start riding.
- Flex-Tight™ universal mounting bracket attaches securely to just about any size handlebar; no tools required
- 2 AA batteries (included) power the light for up to 60hrs in flashing mode
- Features auto ON/OFF by optical and motion sensor and a low battery indicator
- Easily choose between auto and manual mode for additional safety options
- Constant mode provides 30 hours of runtime
- The CatEye HL-AU230 Jido front bike light runs on 4 AA batteries, included
- Attaches with ease via CatEye's tool-free Flex Mount
- In auto mode, built-in sensors automatically turn the light on whenever darkness and motion are detected; light will stay on for 40 seconds after you've stopped riding
- Low battery indicator lets you know when it's time to replace batteries
- Runs approximately up to 30 hrs. on constant mode and up to 60 hrs. on flashing mode
- Switching between auto and manual modes is easy, allowing you to control battery usage or enhance visibility when it's still light out
Mountains Plus Outdoor Gear
Enjoy automatic safety with 5 white LEDs that turn on automatically whenever darkness and motion are detected.