CatEye Omni 3 Front Bike Light at SunnySports -
CatEye Omni 3 Front Bike Light Features.
CatEye Omni 3 Front Bike Light.
The CatEye Omni 3 Front Bike Light is an ideal accessory to use on your bike, whether it is winter or summer. It is economically viable as it provides safe and quality? lighting at an inexpensive price. As far as visibility goes, there are three white LEDs that come to your aid so that you can see where you are going during your bike rides. There are three different modes that you can choose from: constant, flashing, and rapid, depending on how much light you require. Based on the setting you choose, you get a different runtime: 50 hours on rapid, 150 hours on flashing, and 50 hours on constant. Two AAA alkaline batteries are included in your purchase to give you the power to operate this bike light. The CatEye Omni 3 Front Bike Light is your safest bet in low-light conditions.
- Both lights employ 3 bright LEDs? to deliver a wide spread of light to enhance your visibility to others behind or in front of you; rear light has red bulbs, front has white
- Tailor your lighting needs and preferences with 3 lighting modes for both lights: constant, standard flash and rapid flash
- Offering a white (front) version of the same light, this package delivers visibility-enhancing performance with 2 compact, easy-to-use lights
- Flex-Tightˆ universal mounting brackets are included with each light, letting you easily attach lights securely your bike without the need for tools
- Includes both the HL-EL135 front bike lights, 2 mounting brackets, 2 clothing clips and batteries for each light
- Front light's mounting bracket fites nearly any handlebar
- Front light provides 320 hrs. of run time in flashing mode and 80 hrs. in constant mode
- Lights operates on 2, easily replaceable AAA batteries (batteries are included with each light)
- CatEye HL-EL135 Front Bike Light Set also comes with clothing clips, making it easy to attach either of the lights to a pack or your clothes