CatEye Rapid 3 Rear Bike Light at SunnySports -
CatEye Rapid 3 Rear Bike Light Features.
CatEye Rapid 3 Rear Bike Light.
The CatEye Rapid 3 Rear Bike Light is a great item to have with you when you head out on your bike journeys, especially at night or in low light. This product has a high-power center SMD-LED and two 5 mm. LEDs that together power it and gives you adequate lighting. It comes with three built-in modes that you can pick from to fit your requirements: constant, rapid, and flashing. An alkaline AA battery powers it to give you a runtime of up to 80 hours on flashing, 35 on rapid, and 6 on constant, so that you do not need to worry about being stranded in the darkness during your trip. Also included is the FlexTight bracket which fits on to your bike and holds the light in place at the rear. Have a safe trip with the CatEye Rapid 3 Rear Bike Light!
- Front light's mounting bracket fites nearly any handlebar; rear light's mounting bracket fits tube diameters of 12 - 32 mm
- Rear light has up to 150 hrs. of run time in flashing mode, 200 hrs. in rapid flash mode and 100 hrs. in constant mode
- CatEye HL-EL135 Omni 3 Rear Bike Light Set also comes with clothing clips, making it easy to attach either of the lights to a pack or your clothes
- Tailor your lighting needs and preferences with 3 lighting modes for both lights: constant, standard flash and rapid flash
- Both lights employ 3 bright LEDs? to deliver a wide spread of light to enhance your visibility to others behind or in front of you; rear light has red bulbs, front has white
- Lights operates on 2, easily replaceable AAA batteries (batteries are included with each light)
- Includes Omni 3 TL-LD135 rear bike lights, 2 mounting brackets, 2 clothing clips and batteries for each light
- Offering a red (rear) version of the same light, this package delivers visibility-enhancing performance with 2 compact, easy-to-use lights
- Flex-Tightˆ universal mounting brackets are included with each light, letting you easily attach lights securely your bike without the need for tools