Cavision 0.5x Wide Angle Zoom-through Converter Lens with Lens Hood ARP485 Adapter Ring and Pouch. -
• This Cavision 0.5X Wide Angle Zoom-through Converter designed for use on lenses with front 58mm filter threads (or 52mm with AR58-52 Adapter Ring) provides a 50% wider angle of view and features full zoom-through capability. It is ideal for use with Sony VX2000/2100 and PD150/170 and similar cameras.
What is the differences between Wide Angle Adapters and Wide Angle Converters?
• Fixed focal adapters lose focus when the focal length on the camera lens is changed (i.e. zooming). For this reason the adapter is not recommended when live zooms are necessary.
• When using an adapter, the normal focusing operation does not function. It is necessary to use the macro focus control instead. For mini-DV cameras that do not have a macro focus control, the lens will typically retain focus from the widest angle to approximately 1/4 of the zoom range.
• With zoom-through converters, normal lens operation is not affected. Focus operations will work the same as before and focus will not be affected when the focal length is changed (i.e. zooming).
- Universal design to fit a variety of lenses
- All glass and metal construction
- Highly Affordable
- Multi coated elements
- DV Series Zoom-through Converter
- High resolution