Cavision Lens Support with Metal Lens Fastener for Larger DSLR Lenses and 35mm Adapters -
The Cavision Lens Support with Metal Lens Fastener bears a portion of the weight of a large DSLR lens or a mini 35mm lens adapter and keeps the lens stable as you pull focus. The device can also provide support for wide-angle or telephoto attachment lenses. The Lens Support is designed for use with standard 15mm rods systems with 6 cm spacing.
The internal diameter of the lens-fastening ring is 85mm and the ring attaches to the lens via adjustable screws. (Cavision ARP3 series step-down rings are available for smaller lenses - not included.) The height is adjustable.
Support and Cushioning:
- Lens support must be used in conjunction with a 15mm (60m spaced) rods support system
- Provides additional support for wide angle or telephoto attachment lenses
- Includes 85mm I.D. metal lens fastening ring with adjustable screw connections; step down to smaller lenses with ARP3 series adapter rings
- Prevents lens jitter and provides extra stabilization when used with a follow focus
- Ideal for use with a mini 35mm adapter or large DSLR lenses
- Comes with extra long curved t-part for maximum height adjustment