Celestron 20x80 SkyMaster Weather Resistant Porro Prism Binocular with 3.2 Degree Angle of View U.S.A. -
Celestron?s SkyMaster Series of large aperture binoculars are a phenomenal value for high performance binoculars ideal for astronomical viewing or for terrestrial (land) use - especially over long distances. Each SkyMaster model features high quality BAK-4 prisms and multi-coated optics for enhanced contrast. Celestron has designed and engineered the larger SkyMaster models to meet the special demands of extended astronomical or terrestrial viewing sessions.
For maximum stability and secure optical alignment, the 80 mm and 100 mm SkyMaster models feature enhanced structural reinforcement to the main binocularbody. As an additional convenience, the 80 mm and 100 mm SkyMaster models also include an integral super rigid photo tripod adapter. The SkyMaster Series binoculars are built to provide years of magnificent views of the world around you and the heavens above.
The Celestron 20x80 SkyMaster is commonly used for Wildlife viewing and more.The Celestron 20x80 SkyMaster is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Casual/ recreational among others.One reason why the Celestron 20x80 SkyMaster is popular is because of its Strong construction.
Traction and Grip:
- Protective rubber covering for ultra-firm grip
- Giant 80 mm objective lens offers maximum image brightness in low-light and long-range conditions
- Large center focus knob for easy focusing
- Integrated tripod adapter rod for ultra-stable tripod mounting
- 20x magnification porro prism binocular
- Long eye relief ideal for eyeglass wearers
- Suitable for terrestrial or astronomical viewing
- Ultra sharp focus across the field of view
- Soft carrying case included for travel and safe storage
- Multi-Coated optics for sharp, clear views
- The NO FAULT provision of this warranty means that regardless of how the binocular may have been damaged or rendered unusable (fully or partially) by the Owner of the binocular, Celestron will repair or replace the binocular without any questions being asked