Celestron CPC800 XLT Starbright H.P. 8" Schmidt Cassegrain 2032mm f/10 Telescope with NexStar Computer Control & SKyAlign Technology -
Tomorrow's next generation 8, 9.25, and 11 computerized GPS SCT's are here now!
New alignment technology, advanced engineering, and bold new design at a lower price that is out of this world!
Celestron's new CPC Series with revolutionary SkyAlign Alignment Technology redefines everything that amateur astronomers are looking for: quick and simple alignment, GPS, unsurpassed optical quality, ease of set-up and use, ergonomics, enhanced computerization and, most important, affordability.
- Star diagonal provides more comfortable viewing position when observing objectsthat are high in the sky
- Ergonomic design - Comfortably lift and move the telescope from location to location
- Newly designed heavy-duty tripod makes attaching the telescope so easy you can do it in the dark; also features sturdy 2" steel legs and accessory tray
- Re-designed drive base and drive mechanics - Quiet operation; large drive gears, quick release clutch
- Permanent PEC
- SkyAlign allows you to align on any three bright celestial objects, making for a fast and easy alignment process
- CPC 800 GPS (XLT) - Computerized Mount Features
- Convenient remote hand control holder - Allows you to view information hands-free while using the scope
- Flash upgradeable hand control software and motor control units for downloadingproduct updates over the Internet
- 40,000 object database with over 100 user-definable objects and expanded information on over 200 objects
- 8x50 finderscope to help accurately find objects
- Custom database lists of all the most famous deep-sky objects by name and catalog number; the most beautiful double, triple and quadruple stars; variable star; solar systems; objects and asterisms
- Proven NexStar computer control technology
- Auxiliary port for additional accessories such as Autoguider, GPS accessory
- Celestron's premium StarBright XLT coatings
- Fully computerized dual fork arm Altazimuth mount
- NexRemote telescope control software and rs-232 cable included for advanced control of your telescope via computer