Celestron Nature DX 10x56 Binocular 5.6mm Exit Pupil 18.2mm Eye Relief BaK-4 Prism Fully Multi-Coated Fogproof / Waterproof -
The Celestron Nature DX 10x56 Binocular is the perfect companion for your next all-day outdoor adventure. With phase-coated BaK-4 prism and fully multi-coated optics, Nature DX reveals image detail you won't find with other entry-level binocular. A great first step into the world of serious, large-aperture sport optics, the views through Celestron's 56mm Nature DX model rival those of more expensive binocular, at a price to fit your budget.
Nature DX's high quality BaK-4 prism is phase coated to increase contrast and resolution. Phase coated prism, combined with fully multi-coated lenses, provides maximum light transmission through the entire optical path, for brighter images, even in low light conditions.
With large, 56 mm objective lenses, you'll notice the increased light-gathering abilities of Nature DX 10x56. Enjoy extra time viewing wildlife at dawn and dusk, when it's too dim to use smaller binocular. The 10x56 model provides enough magnification for long-range sighting by day and casual astronomical observing around the campfire. Plus, It's tripod adaptable to ensure stability during extended viewing sessions.
Weather and Wind:
- Waterproof and fully rubber armored
- Sturdy, twist-up eyecups with multiple stops. Eyeglass friendly with 18.2 mm of eye relief
- Phase coated BaK-4 prism for increased contrast and resolution
- Fully multi-coated optics provide brighter images by increasing light transmission through the entire optical path
- Tripod adaptable for long viewing sessions