Celestron Nature DX 12x56 Binocular 4.6mm Exit Pupil 16mm Eye Relief BaK-4 Prism Fully Multi-Coated Fogproof / Waterproof -
The Celestron Nature DX 12x56 Binocular is the perfect companion for your next all-day outdoor adventure. With phase-coated BaK-4 prism and fully multi-coated optic, Nature DX reveals image detail you won't find with other entry-level binocular. A great first step into the world of serious, large-aperture sport optic, the views through Celestron's 56mm Nature DX model rivals those of more expensive binocular, at a price to fit your budget.
The Nature DX's high quality BaK-4 prism is phase coated to increase contrast and resolution. Phase coated prism, combined with fully multi-coated lens, provides maximum light transmission through the entire optical path, for brighter images, even in low light conditions. With large, 56mm objective lens, you'll notice the increased light-gathering abilities of Nature DX 12x56. Enjoy extra time viewing wildlife at dawn and dusk, when it's too dim to use smaller binocular. Plus, it is tripod adaptable to ensure stability during extended viewing sessions. The 12x56 model offers the highest magnification available on a Nature DX binocular, so you can get close to your subject, even when you're glassing at long distances. It is also an excellent choice for casual astronomical viewing.
Weather and Wind:
- Waterproof and fully rubber armored
- Sturdy, twist-up eyecups with multiple stops. Eyeglass friendly with 16 mm of eye relief
- Fully multi-coated optic provides brighter images by increasing light transmission through the entire optical path
- Tripod adaptable for long viewing sessions
- Phase coated BaK-4 prism for increased contrast and resolution