Celestron 7x50 Oceana Marine Water Proof Porro Prism Binocular with 7.5 Angle of View Compass & Reticle - Black -
The Oceana marine binocular from Celestron is a waterproof binocular designed for marine use but it also useful for various land based observations as well.
This feature-packed model includes an illuminated compass for direction finding, reticle for distance measurement, and a convenient center focus system. Maximum optical performance is appreciated with the BaK-4 prisms and fully multi-coated optics for ultra sharp images with high contrast and resolution. It has a large 50mm objective lens to offer maximum image brightness even in low light conditions, like dusk and dawn.
- Tripod adapter fitting for tripod mounting for increased stability
- Reticle built-in for determining distance and size of objects
Weather and Wind:
- Waterproof and Fogproof with nitrogen purging for all weather protection
Traction and Grip:
- Rubber covered for protection and a firm grip
- Fully Multi-Coated for maximum resolution and high contrast views
- Illuminated Compass built-in for direction location
- Soft Carrying Case for protecting the binoculars
- Aluminum Body
- Calculator Dial for quick distance measurement
- No Fault Lifetime Warranty .
- Center Focus for quick and easy focusing