Celestron Omni XLT 120mm Refractor Telescope 1000mm f/8.3 Focal Length with HD CG-4 German Equatorial Mount & Adjustable Tripod with 1.75" Steel Legs -
A premium optical system to explore the universe... The Omni XLT family of telescopes was designed to offer a selection of models with the quality optics and stable platform that serious amateurs can appreciate.
The new Omni XLT Series features refractor, reflector and Schmidt-Cassegrain optical designs coupled with the new Omni CG-4 heavy-duty German Equatorial mount and sturdy tripod featuring 1.75" stainless steel legs and center tray for superior rigidity and vibration dampening.
Along with the stable platform of the CG-4 mount the Omni XLT series features high quality optics. Using aspheric shaping technology in conjunction with hand-figuring the optics the Omni XLT presents an image with virtually no spherical abberation. Celestron also added the famous StarBright XLT coating system to further enhance light transmission.
With superior optics and a stable platform the Omni XLT series is a great choice for astrophotography. Use the optional dual-axis motor drive (#93522) and polar axis finder (#94221) to track objects for long exposure photography.
Four aperatures are available in the Omni XLT series, 102mm 120mm 127mm and 150mm, all with Starbright XLT Coatings. Locate and identify thousands of celestial objects on your laptop or PC with "The Sky" Level 1 software included FREE with every Omni XLT model.
The series features a Tall finderscope mount for easier viewing through finderscope. Machined focus knobs for fine tuning focus. The CG-4 German Equatorial mount has a refined style and provides the stability you would expect from Celestron's CG mounts.
- 25mm multi-coated eyepiece, 20mm eye relief, 50 deg FOV
- Ball bearings in both axis of the mount for smooth performance
- "The Sky" Level 1 planetarium software with 10,000 object database and enhanced images
- Easy no-tool setup
- StarBright XLT coatings provide maximized light transmission
- Heavy-duty pre-assembled stainless steel tripod featuring 1.75 legs, accessory tray and bubble level
- High quality optics start with each lens and/or mirror being hand selected so only the finest grade of optical glass is used
- 1.25 star diagonal (except #31057)
- CG-4 German Equatorial Mount with setting circles and slow motion controls to accurately locate and track sky objects