Celestron Skyris 618M Astronomical Monochrome CCD Camera #95511 -
Celestron Skyris 618M CCD Camera.
The Celestron Skyris Series CCD Cameras are designed for beginning and advanced imagers alike, each of the six Skyris models will make you experience the sky from a completely new perspective as you create stunning planetary images in crisp, high resolution.
Superior internal components including Sony imaging sensors and high-speed USB 3.0 connections create rapid exposures that capture stable air and dynamic 12-bit image output that outrange the 8-bit of standard planetary CCDs. The external camera housing has been redesigned by Celestron for improved heat dissipation, thereby minimizing the temperature effect on CCD noise.
The included Celestron iCap software and stacking software aid with capturing, filtering, aligning, stacking, and exporting your best images. Finally, Skyris comes packaged with several additional useful accessories, including a metal 1.25" nosepiece, optional IR-cut filter, and 10' USB 3.0 cable.
Skyris is available in six configurations, especially suited for these subjects:
• 618C and 618M: our fastest cameras for color and monochromatic planetary imaging with long focal-length telescopes like Schmidt-Cassegrains and EdgeHDs.
• 445C and 445M: small pixels provide detailed images for color and monochromatic planetary, lunar, and solar imaging.
• 274C and 274M: the biggest sensor, field of view, and pixel array for color and monochromatic planetary, lunar, solar imaging
- High-speed USB 3.0 connection enables fastest framerate possible
- Capable of exposures faster than 1/100th of a second for sharper, high-resolution images
- Highly-sensitive EXview HAD Sony Monochrome CCD
- 12-bit output provides higher dynamic range than standard planetary cameras