Century Optics +2.0 Achromatic Diopter Macro Zoom Attachment for Panasonic HVX-200 -
For maximum magnification and image clarity, these Macro Zoom Attachments offer more close-up range, while preserving zoom capability. Ideal for focusing tightly on small objects in tabletop, miniature, and flat field work. In +1.6, +2.0 and +2.6 strengths. Stackable for even greater magnification.
- A variety of industrial applications are made simpler, including remote, high-magnification visual inspection of hard-to-reach objects and manufacturing processes.
- Two or more diopters can be stacked on the front of the lens for even more magnification
- Also available, 82mm to 86mm step-up ring for your HVX200.
- When the Shot Calls for Extreme Close-up, Choose Century Diopters
- Reduced working distance offers a range of shooting possibilities.
- Available in +1.6, +2.0, and +2.6 magnifications, Century Achromatic Diopters are essential whenever you need to focus tightly on a small object in tabletop, miniature, and flat field videography.
- For example, a camera and lens equipped with an Achromatic Diopter might be used to get an extremely accurate close-up view of signatures moving through a printing press.
- Common single element diopters permit focusing at close camera-to-subject distances at the expense of image clarity.
- Exceptionally crisp videography of small objects like jewelry or computer chips is now possible.
- Instead, Achromatic Diopters feature two highly corrected glass elements which minimize chromatic aberration and distortion.
- For maximum magnification and image clarity, these Macro Zoom Attachments give your lenses more close-up range, while preserving zoom capabilities.
- Choose one or all 86mm threaded +1.6, +2.0 or +2.6 strengths.
- Integral 72mm threads make it easy to connect the diopters to the front of your lens.