Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
- Due to the Super Fisheye Adapter's characteristic barrel distortion, extreme lowand high-angle shots are made more dramatic.
- For a Wide, Wide Angle of View and Exaggerated Barrel Distortion
- An attic crawl space induces heightened claustrophobia. A forest of tall skyscrapers bend menacingly over the audience.
- While extreme telephoto shots tend to flatten the subject against the background, the Super Fisheye exaggerates depth, pulling nearby objects closer and causing distant objects to recede into the background.
- Fresh Angles
- Because the Century Super Fisheye takes in a much wider angle of view than the human eye, it may be used to visually plunge the audience into a scene - surrounding them with a noisy crowd or exiling them to a lonely beach.
- Adding the Super Fisheye to HVX200's 13x Zoom Lens, results in a 92° horizontalangle of view.
- When you need to get the widest possible angle of view, add Century's Super Fisheye Adapter.
- The Super Fisheye's tremendously wide field of view suggests a myriad of creative possibilities, from panoramic vistas that seem to stretch to the edge of the earth, to comical forced perspective close-ups in which an actor's distorted features seem to pop through the screen.
- New Depths
- The Super Fisheye produces an extraordinary degree of barrel distortion with a magnification factor of approximately .55x.
|35mm Still Equivalent:||17mm|
|Comments:||Partial Zoom Capability|
|Description:||Super Fisheye Adapter|
|Focal Length:||Approx. 2.3|
|Horiz. Angle of View:||92º|
|Size:||4.14" /105mm x 2.17" / 55mm|
Subcategories of Video & Camcorders:
Century Optics Super Fish-Eye Auxiliary Lens with Bayonet Mount for the Panasonic HVX-200 Review:
No reviews are available for this product.