CEP Progressive+ Cycle Socks - Increase your chances of overtaking the pack when you train and ride in the energy-boosting and performance enhancing cycling compression socks from CEP.
Ideal for MTB and bike races.
Graduated medi compression is designed to penetrate deep veins, flush out lactic acid, as well as support muscles and tendons.
Aerodynamic knitted fabric construction.
· Increases energy, stamina, and performance.
· Augments blood circulation.
· Improves coordination.
· Helps prevent injury.
· Shin splints - Reduces vibration, increases oxygen and promotes healing.
· Calf cramps - Helps remove lactic acid and augments oxygen to optimize muscles.
· Achilles issues - Increases oxygen to the Achilles, while padding helps prevent damage.
· Pulled muscles - Optimizes blood flow to enhanced warmth in the muscles.
· Traveling Issues - Graduated compression prevents venous reflux and pooling.
Silver ion fiber technology features antibacterial and odor-reducing properties.
Moisture-managing fabric keeps you cooler and drier.
Cool net structure.
Achilles tendon protection.
Flat toe seam helps reduce irritation.
Anatomic design for a better fit.
85% nylon, 15% Spandex.
Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
If you've been on the fence about the benefits of compression, slip on a pair of the CEP Compression Cycle Socks and start believing. Woven from a blend of nylon and elastane, the CEP Compression Socks provide a tight, cradle-like fit to dampen muscle vibration while helping improve blood circulation. Improved blood circulation helps wards off fatigue and decrease recovery time—what's not to like about that?