CEP Recovery+ Socks -
The CEP Recovery+ Pro Sock was inspired by our Custom Clone Recovery product, this product has three common sizes providing a custom-like fit in a ready-to-wear knee high that has an air permeable knit for superior comfort all day.
Support and Cushioning:
- With graduated compression, muscles are optimally supported to flush out lactic acid and promote recovery.
- Travel safely
- 85% polyamide, 15% spandex
- Decreased muscle soreness
Ideal for runners, bikers, triathletes, and endurance athletes.
Graduated medi compression features 22 mmHg compression at the ankle that gradually decreases up the through the leg for optimal venous return.
Moisture-managing fabric keeps you feeling cooler and drier.
· Shin Splints - Reduces muscle vibration while increasing oxygen to promote healing.
· Calf Cramps - Increases oxygen to aid in flushing out lactic acid.
· Achilles Issues - Boosts oxygen going to the · Achilles, while padding prevents damage.
· Pulled Muscle - Enhances blood flow to increase warmth in the muscles.
Silver ion technology boasts antibacterial and odor-reducing properties.
Flat toe-seam construction helps reduce the likelihood of irritation.
Anatomical foot padding for maximum comfort.
85% polyamide, 15% Spandex.
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Made in Germany.