CEP Progressive+ Run Socks 2.0 -
The CEP Progressive Compression 2.0 Running Socks blend the comfort of a running sock with the benefits of compression sleeves. Graduated compression promotes blood return and flow, enhancing circulation to stressed muscles. This improves nutrient delivery and speeds recovery time. These socks also have padding through the foot for comfort, flat seams to prevent pressure points and chafing, and an anti-microbial treatment to reduce odor buildup. If you have shin splints, cramping, or just general muscle pain during a run, you'll want to give the CEP Progressive Socks a try.
- Padding through foot and around Achilles for comfort
- Air channels for ventilation in the foot region
- The hydrophile finish effectively wicks moisture away from the skin for perfect heat and moisture management
- Breathable and moisture-wicking to keep feet dry
Weather and Wind:
- Flat toe seams to prevent pressure points
- 85% polyamide, 15% spandex
- Increased coordination by activating the muscles for a sense of stability and security when running
- Activates the flow of blood in the muscles
- More energy, greater endurance and enhanced performance thanks to improved blood circulation
- Enhanced blood flow for greater nutrient delivery
- Metatarsus compression zone for arch stabilization
- Optimized Achilles tendon protector
- Reduces muscle fatigue and recovery time
- Muscle and joint stabilization for reduced risk of injury
- Anti-microbial treatment to prevent odor buildup
- Open-pore mesh structure in the calf
- Graduated compression promotes better blood return
The CEP Progressive Run Sock 2.0 is made with filament fibers for extreme durability. It has a wide top band and anatomical design for a perfect fit and an extra-flat toe seam to prevent pressure points.
Get the most out of your workout and recovery time with these CEP compression socks.
Ideal for runners, bikers, triathletes and endurance athletes.
Features a graduated medi compression featuring 22mmHg compression at the ankle that gradually decreases up the leg for optimal venous return.
Silver ion technology helps fight odor.
Shin splints - Reduces vibration, increases oxygen and promotes healing.
Calf cramps - Helps remove lactic acid and augments oxygen to optimize muscles.
Achilles issues - Increases oxygen to the Achilles, while padding helps prevent damage.
Pulled muscles - Optimizes blood flow to enhanced warmth in the muscles.
Anatomic foot padding.
Flat toe seems help eliminate irritation.
Anatomically marked for a better fit.
85% nylon, 15% Spandex.
Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
Life doesn't end when the sun sets; it only gets a little darker. Hence the neon and reflective CEP Women's Pro + Night Run Compression Socks, with all the benefits of graduated medi compression—improved circulation and performance, reduced risk of injury, reduced recovery time—plus added visibility so you can run into the night. And think how stylie you'll look at the next midnight or 24-hour race.