Chaco Azula Mid Mesh -
Feel calm, cool and collected in the handsome Chaco Azula Mid Mesh hiking boot, a style that looks as good as it performs. This women's ankle boot is constructed of nubuck, suede and breathable mesh, accented with stitching details and underlays for added style; a gusseted tongue keeps out debris. The signature LUVSEAT™ footbed lends cradling support atop an EVA midsole, which is backed up by an ESS support shank for superior torsional stability. The Chaco Azula Mid Mesh outdoor boot is finished with a partially recycled, "Active Adventure" EcoTread™ rubber outsole for sure and steady traction, both on the trail and off.
- Antiqued metal hardware with Chaco logo, polyester jacquard webbing pull tab
Lining and Layers:
- Removable, mesh lined, women’s specific LUVSEAT polyurethane footbed
Support and Cushioning:
- Lightweight, cushioned EVA midsole with ESS shank for support and stability
Traction and Grip:
- 5mm lug depth with allpurpose tread design and versatile trail-ready grip
- Non-marking Active Adventure outsole with EcoTread rubber and 25% recycled content
- Premium natural nubuck, suede, and mesh upper with gusseted tongue to keep out debris, and durable rubber toe cap and heel
The women’s Azula Mid Mesh sports nubuck, suede, and polyester mesh uppers for ample breathability in warm or dry conditions. With Chaco’s supportive LUVSEAT PU footbed and cushioned EVA midsole, your feet will have the command of pavement, turf, or trail. Our deeply lugged EcoTread outsole will keep feet grounded for any adventure.
Make the most of the beautiful weather with a jovial nature trek in the Azula Mid Mesh from Chaco®.
Mid-cut style provides enhanced ankle stability.
Nubuck, suede, and polyester mesh upper materials.
Gusseted tongue helps keep debris out.
Rubber toe and heel cap.
for a great in-shoe feel.
Removable, mesh lined LUVSEAT™ footbed cradles the foot for added comfort.
Lightweight EVA midsole provides all-day comfort.
ESS shank for added support.
Active Adventure outsole features non-marking EcoTread™ rubber, made from 25% recycled rubber, that delivers high-friction grip.
All-purpose tread design for reliable traction over a variety of terrain.
4-5 mm lug depth.