Chaco Bethe -
FEATURES of the Chaco Women's Bethe Sandal.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Chaco Women's Bethe Sandal.
- LUVSEAT X02 platform offers the perfect balance of comfort and performance, so it's ready for anything whenever you are.
- Durable midsole made from premium polyurethane offers years of adventure
- NearGround siped outsole featuring non-marking EcoTread rubber that is made with 25% recycled materials and provides reliable traction in wet and dry conditions.
- Cement construction
- Microsuede lined ChaPU polyester polyurethane footbed.
- Polyester jacquard webbing upper.
Lining and Layers:
- Microfiber lined Luvseat footbed
- Quick-drying, reinforced webbing straps
- American Podiatric Medical Association approved
- LUVSEAT footbed cradles the foot with a pronation-controlling heel cup and body-aligning arch
- 2 mm lug depth, siped
- Toe loop
Sierra Trading Post
Chaco's famous toe-loop look in a simple, slip-on style, Chaco Bethe sandals feature a lightweight, anatomic design with a non-slip microsuede footbed and super-grippy, water-ready outsole.
You're summer set with a simple flip of the Bethe sandal from Chaco!
A flip unlike any other, the Bethe balances feminine lines with a minimal platform for support and style. Holding your foot to the cushioned LUVSEAT footbed are two woven webbing straps that provide a personalized fit around the curves of your foot for comfortable wear all-day long.
• Polyester webbing upper.
• LUVSEAT footbed.
• 1.5-2mm lug depth, siped.