Chaco Dundas Boot -
Take the Chaco Men's Dundas Boot for a spin downtown or on the wet trails behind your house. With rugged good looks and a tough-as-nails build, this boot protects your toes on a hike and it matches handsomely with your favorite denim. Like any good boot, it's a little surly and a little suave.
- Handsewn construction with water-resistant gasket at the perimeter
Support and Cushioning:
- LUVSEAT X01 provides a comfortable, cushioned platform for your foot so harsh sidewalks and surfaces feel smooth
- LUVSEAT footbed features pronation-controlling arch support and stability-enhancing heel risers
- Waterproof breathable membrane prevents water from entering the boot
- Vibram Nurl outsole is grippy enough for loose trails and non-marking so it's safe for sensitive surfaces
Traction and Grip:
- Non-marking Nurl sole with self-cleaning Vibram Icetrek rubber lugs that provide enhanced traction on icy surfaces
- Suede leather upper has a waxy finish that repels precipitation and moisture
- Waxy suede upper with brushed rubber panel around toe
- Debris-blocking gusseted tongue
Sierra Trading Post
Chaco's Dundas boots conquer wet, icy terrain with two powerful weapons. The first is a waterproof breathable membrane to keep feet dry; the second is a slip-free Vibram Icetrek sole, complete with self-cleaning rubber lugs and plenty of traction.