Chaco PedShed - The women's Pedshed Shoe from Chaco is a great all around casual winter shoe. It has a leather upper that is waterproof lined for extra warmth on those cold days.
- Rich, waterproof leather uppers supply protection and lasting wear; instep strap adjusts with ladder lock buckle for a secure, personalized fit
Lining and Layers:
- Waterproof lined leather upper to keep feet warm on cooler days.
Support and Cushioning:
- Molded BioCentric™ polyurethane midsoles offer durable, dependable cushioning, and are anatomically shaped to support arches
Weather and Wind:
- A waterproof lined leather upper for additional warmth and to achieve the 'ahhhh' factor during cold days
- Elastic gore on sides for easy on and off.
- Vibram® outsoles feature nonmarking TC-1 rubber for reliable, lightweight performance
- Vibram® Gunnison outsole with all-purpose TC-1 rubber compound
- An adjustable instep strap to keep the foot in proper placement
- PU LUVSEAT™ platform for precise biomechanic sustainability
- Chaco PedShed shoes can be resoled for a lasting relationship
- PU BioCentric&#8482
- Proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association
REI (2011) (closeout)
The Chaco PedShed Gunnison shoes feature the full coverage of shoes with the adjustability and support of sandals, so you can continue enjoying sandal comfort through the cool seasons.
When the days get cooler and your feet get chilly, the 'PedShed' is there to warm things up a bit without the constraint of a shoe.
A winter shelter for your feet, with a hint of 'ahhh' as you relax onto the PU footbed much like you do a sandal.