Chaco Z/1 Vibram Yampa -
Men's Chaco Z1 Sandals are high performance sandals ideal for climbing approaches, hiking, canyoneering, and any other summertime activities.
Easily adjustable pull through strap system ensures that you can pick the fit: super tight for the most technical of situations or a little looser when it is time to relax.
Yampa Vibram sole provides excellent traction throughout the wettest conditions and is 20 percent lighter than the older versions of this sandal.
A Luvseat platform footbeds provide a level of comfort and performance seldom found in sport sandals.
Chaco's infinitely-adjustable, pull-through strap system and a single buckle hold your feet securely in all kinds of conditions.
No strapping through the toes makes these sock-friendly sandals.
All Chaco sandals can be resoled, extending the life of your sandals for years.
The Z1 is the most popular sandal Chaco has to offer.
Whether you're looking for river sandals, swim sandals or hike sandals, you'll love the Chaco Z1.
- Polyester Webbing
- Fast-drying, soft, durable Adjust’em polyester straps for a customizable fit
- LUVSEAT platform. Custom Adjust’em Fit
- Adjustable slip-lock buckle secures the fit
- ChaPU – polyurethane midsole – part of LUVSEAT platform
- ChaPU polyurethane midsole for durable support and comfort
- Sculpted heel cup centers the foot’s natural shock-absorbing pad under the heel
Support and Cushioning:
- Aggressive arch support controls pronation
- Contoured Addstride footbed for lasting arch support and body alignment
- Heel webbing provides front-to-back stability
Traction and Grip:
- Lightweight nonmarking Vibram rubber outsole for slip-resistant traction
- Vibram Yampa Outsole. Resolable. Non-marking
- Vibram outsole features 2-3 mm lugs with high surface contact lugs and water drainage channels
- Can be resoled
- Sock-friendly open-toe design for cooler temps
- Heel risers increase lateral stability
- Machine washable; must air dry
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
A low-profile, lightweight performance sandal, the Z/1 Yampa features Chaco's supportive contoured footbed, Vibram traction, and adjustable straps for a custom fit.
This low-profile, lightweight sandal is ready for any adventure.
Custom Adjust'em upper features quick drying, soft polyester webbing and maintains a consistent fit.
ChaPU™ midsole on the contoured ADDSTRIDE™ footbed provides lasting arch support and body alignment.
Non-marking Vibram® Yampa outsole has a lug design to help evacuate water while providing more traction.
Machine washable, air dry.
Chaco's new Yampa outsole is low profile, lighter-weight and slip resistant. The lug design helps to evacuate water while providing more traction. Chaco's ChaPU midsole on the contoured LUVSEATvplatform provides lasting arch support and body alignment. Chaco's Custom Adjust’em upper features quick drying, soft polyester webbing and maintains a consistent fit.