Chaco Z/2 Vibram -
Heighten your sense of excitement in the Chaco Z/2 Unaweep Sole sandal. This men's sport sandal has a single-strap, pull-through polyester webbing upper and a quick-release buckle for complete fit customization. APMA-approved, the BioCentric™ footbed design cradles the foot in supportive comfort. The Chaco Z/2 Unaweep Sole sandal is finished with a Vibram Unaweep outsole for slip-resistant traction on the trail or near the water.
Support and Cushioning:
- Contoured Addstride footbed for lasting arch support and body alignment
- Aggressive arch support controls pronation
- Vibram outsole features 2-3 mm lugs with high surface contact lugs and water drainage channels
- Adjustable slip-lock buckle secures the fit
- Fast-drying, soft, durable Adjust’em polyester straps for a customizable fit
- ChaPU polyurethane midsole for durable support and comfort
- Sculpted heel cup centers the foot’s natural shock-absorbing pad under the heel
- Heel webbing provides front-to-back stability
Traction and Grip:
- Lightweight nonmarking Vibram rubber sole for slip-resistant traction
- Machine washable; must air dry
- Can be resoled
- Heel risers increase lateral stability
- Toe loop adds lateral stability and a more secure connection to the Addstride footbed
Take your outdoor adventure to a whole new level with this Chaco® sandal.
Custom Adjust'em upper features quick drying, soft polyester webbing and maintains a consistent fit.
Toe loop adds lateral stability and a more secure connection to the ADDSTRIDE™ footbed.
ChaPU™ midsole on the contoured ADDSTRIDE™ footbed provides lasting arch support and body alignment.
Non-marking Vibram® Tampa outsole is low-profile and lightweight.
Machine washable, air dry.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
A low-profile, lightweight performance sandal, the Z2 Yampa features Chaco's supportive contoured footbed, Vibram traction, and adjustable straps for a custom fit.