Chaco Z/1 Unaweep Sandals - These sporty sandals from Chaco will keep your feet comfortable all day long. The men's Z1 Unaweep Sandals are made for the trail or for a casual day out with family and friends.
Wash and Care:
- Toss into washing machine for easy cleaning or clean by hand with scrub brush, baking soda and water; avoid bleach
Support and Cushioning:
- Footbeds with molded arches optimize support and provide reliable stability, pronation control and all-day comfort
- Contoured Addstride footbed for lasting arch support and body alignment
- Lightweight polyurethane midsole/topsole units offer durable, dependable cushioning and support
- Cushioning ChaPU footbed
- Non-marking Vibram® TC-1 rubber outsole
- Polyester jacquard webbing upper in a casual sandal style with an open toe
- Finely adjustable polyester double-strap system uses pull-through design to give a secure fit and avoid the bulkiness of extra buckles and straps
- Polyester webbing dries faster than nylon and maintains a consistent fit in all conditions
- Cement construction
- Fast-drying, soft, durable Adjust’em polyester straps for a customizable fit
- ChaPU polyurethane midsole for durable support and comfort
- Sculpted heel cup centers the foot’s natural shock-absorbing pad under the heel
Traction and Grip:
- 4-5mm lug depth, high traction and self cleaning tread design
- Durable nonmarking Vibram outsole with 4-5 mm lugs for aggressive traction
- With Vibram durability, the Unaweep outsole is a great combination of slip resistance, traction and light weight
- Vibram® Unaweep outsoles are self-cleaning and won't mark floors; they deliver dependable traction on land and in water
- Heel webbing provides front-to-back stability
- Lug pattern and spacing makes this sole virtually self-cleaning
- Proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Sandals can be resoled to keep a lasting relationship intact
- Sock-friendly open-toe design for cooler temps
- Machine washable; must air dry
- Chaco has taken the most intelligent features from their Colorado and Terreno soles
- Heel risers increase lateral stability
- LUVSEAT™ XO1 platform
Oregon Mountain Community (2012)
The Chaco Z/1 Unaweep is still the go to sandal for river guides and wilderness professionals. With the BioCentric footbed and sock-friendly open-toe design, the Z/1 provides a level of comfort and performance seldom found in a sport sandal. A single buckle and easily adjustable pull-through strap system holds your feet securely in every condition, making this ultra-durable style a top choice for outdoor adventurers.
REI (2012) (closeout)
The Chaco ZX1 Unaweep sandals set a high standard of comfort when adventuring on land or water.
Take your active lifestyle to the next level in the Chaco Z/1 Unaweep sandals.
Massey's Outfitters (closeout)
A deep lug grip, contoured LUVSEAT™ platform and open-toe design provide a level of comfort and performance seldom found in a sport sandal. A single buckle and Custom Adjust’em™ fit adjustable straps hold feet securely in every condition.
• Polyester webbing.
• LUVSEAT™ X01 platform.
• Custom Adjust’em Fit.
• Vibram® Unaweep Outsole. Resolable. Non-marking.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
A rugged, go-anywhere performance sandal, the Vibram Unaweep features aggressive lugs for rigorous traction and all-day comfort with the Addstride footbed.