Chariot Carriers Cougar 2 Double Stroller - Chassis Only at SunnySports -
Chariot Carriers Cougar 2 Double Stroller - Chassis Only Features.
Chariot Carriers Cougar 2 Double Stroller - Chassis Only.
There are some real advantages to the modularity of the Chariot Carriers Cougar 2 Double Stroller - Chassis Only. Many of the attachments can remain mounted to the Cougar while not in use. For example, the swivel wheels used to convert the chassis to a stroller can be placed in their sockets upside down (wheel up) while the chassis is being used as a bicycle trailer. Once the parent and child have arrived at their destination, off goes the hitch arm and, once the wheels have been inverted, the chassis is set up for strolling. The interior of the Cougar is as well thought out as the outside. The harness is padded, and the buckle is covered to help keep little fingers from getting pinched. As stated above, the harness is a five-point belt, and all five points are adjustable which makes this Chariot Carriers Cougar 2 Double Stroller very flexible.
- Sturdy aluminum frame folds down to a compact package for easy storage and transport
- Newly designed front frame provides extra leg room and lower step-in height for your children
- Rear pocket offers additional storage for wallet, keys or cell phone
- Wide child cockpit provides ample leg room and toy space; 2 interior pockets stash extras
- Padded, 5-point seatbelt secures child easily; fleece-covered shoulder straps add comfort
- 2-in1weather cover features new, more secure Quick-clipˆ attachement; additional Energlo¦ photo-luminescent fabric offers 360° visibility
- Abundant 3M Scotchliteˆ reflective material enhances visibility in low light
- Removable, washable padded seat bottom keeps child cool with wicking mesh fabric
- Chassis includes child compartment, rear wheels, 2-in-1 weather cover, padded handlebar, rear storage compartment and parking brake
- Features foot-activated parking brake and height-adjustable padded handlebar
- Side vents circulate breeze; large tinted windows provide UV protection and great visibility for children
- CASˆ Chariot Adjustable Suspension adjusts easily for a smooth, shock-absorbent ride
- Click n' Storeˆ brackets secure jogging or cycling arm when not in use
- 2-child design; 100 lb. capacity
- Jogging on Tuesday and biking on Wednesday? VersaWingˆ 2.0 system creates compatibility with CTS conversion kits (sold separately)
- Foldable rear storage compartment lets you carry more for long trips
- Lightweight stainless-spoked aluminum wheels with compact aluminum hubs detach easily with the push of a button
- Strideliteˆ-ready design; Stridelite Strobe? Kit, sold separately