Chief CM2C40U Automated Universal Flat Panel Ceiling Lift -
The Chief CM2C40U Automated Universal Flat Panel Ceiling Lift is the perfect solution for applications where a flat panel display needs to be hidden when not in use. Designed for flat panel displays up to 61" or 170 lbs, it is ideal for high-end residential or business installations as well as corporate boardrooms and hotel suites.
Exclusive Auto Drive gliding system lets user smoothly raise and lower a display (provides fast up/down travel at over 2" per second) from the ceiling at the press of button. The lift provides up to 40" of travel with a stored height of only 31". A cable management system makes installation clean and hassle free. Customizable store and show positions allow fine-tuning for any installation and the unique lift design eliminates flat panel TV width constraints. The CM2C40U includes a universal interface bracket making it compatible with hundreds of flat panel displays. However, if you want to confirm the compatibility of this mount with your flat panel TV or monitor, please visit Chief's Mount Finder Pro.
- A unique cable management system allows cables to move freely with the lift and makes installation clean and hassle free
- AutoDrive System provides fast and quiet travel at over 2" (51 mm) per second!
- Q-Latch Mounting System provides increased security and easy connect/disconnect without tools
- Unique lift design eliminates flat panel TV width constraints
- Collapses to a stored height of only 31" (790 mm)
- Compatible with 110/120VAC 60 Hz
- Customizable store and show positions allow fine-tuning for any installation
- Offers approximately 40" (101.6 cm) of travel