Chief CM2L40 Universal Automated Pop-Up Lift for Large Flat-Panel Displays -
The Chief CM2L40 Universal Automated Pop-Up Lift is used to create a custom installation that permits your display to be hidden when not in use yet lift out into a show position as needed. With the Chief CM2L40 Automated Pop-Up Lift, you can raise or lower your flat panel screen with the press of a button. Designed for flat panel TVs up to 61" or 170 lbs, the CM2L40 provides fast adjustments at over 2" per second.
The lift provides up to 40" of travel with a stored height of only 31" and the exclusive Auto Drive gliding system provides fast and quiet adjustment. Customizable store and show positions allow fine-tuning for any installation and the unique lift design eliminates flat panel TV width constraints. A cable management system makes installation clean and hassle free. Using the required PSB-xxx interface bracket, the CM2L40 can be customized for hundreds of flat panel displays from 32-61" or 170 lbs.
- Chief's exclusive Q-Latch Mounting System provides increased security with a latching flag, easy to connect and disconnect
- Unique lift design eliminates flat panel TV width constraints
- Ships fully assembled
- Compatible with 110/120VAC 60 Hz
- Telescoping design collapses to a stored height of 31" (790 mm) with approximately 40" (101.6 cm) of travel
- Exclusive Auto Drive gliding system provides fast and quiet travel at over 2" (51 mm) per second
- Multiple control options including serial communication and IR remote (included)
- Unique cable management system allows cables to move freely within the lift
- Customizable store and show positions allow fine-tuning for any installation