Chief KSY220 Height-Adjustable Dual Arm Slat Wall Mount Dual Monitor Silver -
The Chief KSY220 Universal Slat Wall Height-Adjustable Dual Monitor Mount (Silver) is designed for applications that need two 10-30" small flat panel displays (up to 20 lbs. per arm) to be installed on slat wall or tool tile. Position monitors independently for optimal viewing comfort (sitting and/or standing) for privacy, or for information sharing.
The KSY-220 includes a custom interface bracket making it compatible with VESA-compliant displays. However, for non-VESA compliant displays an FSB-series interface bracket might be required.
- Fingertip height adjustment up to 13.25" (337mm). Optimize viewing height adjustment for any display with customizable tension
- Independently adjustable tension at pivot points provides customized control. Tension can be optimized for touchscreen use
- Sleek, attractive design hides all hardware. Folds in close (2.19") to the wall for a low-profile appearance
- Patented Centris technology provides smooth, fingertip tilt (+/-15deg.) in all directions using the screen's center of gravity. Screen angle stays set until you decide to re-adjust
- Provides maximum range of motion from low profile to full extension (up to 20")