Chief PDR2000 Large Flat Panel Swing Arm Wall Mount 37" Extension without Interface Silver -
View large flat panel displays up to 71" or 200 lbs. from any angle with the Chief PDR2000 Dual Swing-Arm Wall Mount (Silver). This custom mounting solution swings out and extends up to 37" from the wall, collapsing to only 2-7/8" when in home position. The PDR2000 is wall-mounted, rugged, versatile and installer-friendly. It has vertical, lateral and rotational tilt tension adjustments. Flat panel screens can be mounted in either the landscape or portrait position.
The PDR2000 is designed for fast installation. After drawing the plumb line and installing the two top lag bolts into the dual wall studs, the installer hangs the mount on its top bracket and installs two lag bolts in the bottom bracket. Next, the installer makes the height adjustment, installs the plasma screen and routes the power/audio/video cables down the built-in path in the swing-out arms, completing the installation process.
- Extends 37" (93.98 cm) for viewing from any angle and remains low-profile in home position
- Centris Technology tilt mechanism adjusts to provide fingertip tilt with most flat panels
- Post-installation height adjustment up to 1" (25 mm) for ultimate installation flexibility
- Q-Latch Mounting System secures flat panel to mount with a latching flag
- Screen can be installed in portrait or landscape orientation (PAC400 accessory can be used to rotate without removing the screen)
- CableTrac System provides built-in cable management channels inside the arms for a clean installation