Chief PFQU 2' Large Confidence Monitor Cart Silver -
The Chief PFQU 2ft Large Confidence Monitor Cart (Silver) is a light-weight collapsible cart designed to accommodate a flat-panel display. It is height-adjustable between 2 and 2.5', allowing you to achieve perfect viewing placement for your monitor. This unit is ideal for interactive touch screens and confidence monitors, among many other flat-panel display applications. It will accommodate displays up to 71" in size in landscape or portrait mode.
No tools are required to make height adjustments. Simply use the integrated knob to free or secure the telescoping pole on the stand. Dynamic placement of the stand is also enhanced by its smooth rolling casters, which allow you to move the entire unit and your display about your work area as needed. Two of the casters can be locked to ensure the cart stays securely in place once positioned. A unique angled-base design also permits you to place the cart in tight corners, further increasing placement options.
Once the mounting plate is attached to the cart, fingertip tilt adjustments are made possible thanks to the unit's proprietary Centris self-adjusting technology. Another proprietary feature called Click Connect further facilitates management of the cart by allowing you to quickly attach or disconnect the mounting plate as needed. An integrated security feature allows you to secure your display with a padlock. Finally, an integrated cable-management system is included to facilitate cabling placement and organization.
- Centris Technology provides effortless, fingertip tilt
- Screen can be installed in portrait or landscape orientation ( PAC400 accessory can be used to rotate without removing the screen)
- Includes integrated security with the addition of a padlock
- Integrated cable management with flexible covers to hide cables out of sight for a fast, clean installation
- Lockable rear wheels provide added stability
- Provides telescoping height adjustment without tools
- ClickConnect Technology provides an audible click to confirm that the flat panel is locked in place
- Compact, angled base makes corner positioning easy
- Offers quick connect/disconnect with no tools necessary
- Screen angle stays set in place until you decide to re-adjust