Chief PIWRF2000 15" Large Low-Profile In-Wall Swing Arm Mount without Interface for Large Flat Panels from 42 to 71" -
The state-of-the-art Chief PIWRF2000 is a fully integrated, pre-assembled swing arm, fitting flush inside the wall with a low-profile finish. Designed for 42-71" flat panel displays up to 200 lbs, the PIWRF2000B allows perfect TV placement during installation without cutting studs or having to retrofit existing wall structures. Simply cut out the drywall at the desired wall location and install the in-wall box. In addition, installation is made easier with built-in lateral shift and height adjustment.
Integrated cable management and a trim kit are provided for an aesthetic and low-profile finish of less than 2". Users have increased positioning flexibility of their display with wide viewing angles. Optimal viewing is achieved with 40deg. of left/right swivel, up to 15" (381mm) of extension, fingertip tilt and ultra smooth movement.
- Low profile design ensures the mount remains concealed behind the flat panel
- Limitless centering on the wall between 16" center studs without cutting studs
- Centris Technology uses the center of gravity to achieve smooth, fingertip tilt
- ClickConnect Technology provides an audible click to confirm the flat panel is locked in place
- Easy connect/disconnect with no tools needed
- Screen can be installed in portrait or landscape orientation ( PAC400 accessory can be used to rotate without removing the screen)
- Integrated cable management