Chief PNR2000 Large Flat Panel 25" Swing Arm Wall Mount without Interface Black -
The Chief PNR2000 Large Flat Panel 25" Swing Arm Wall Mount (Black) is a rugged, versatile and installer-friendly, the PNR2000 is designed for installations that require a solid dual swing arm with shorter extension. The dual arms extend up to 25" from the wall, pivot up to 90deg. left or right of center and fold down to only 3-1/4" in the home position.
The PNR2000 was designed for fast installation. After drawing the plumb line and installing the two top lag bolts into the dual wall studs, the installer hangs the PNR2000 on its top bracket and installs two lag bolts in the bottom bracket. Next, the installer makes the height adjustment, mounts the display and connects the power/audio/video cables, which are diverted into the built-in path in the swing-out arms. After making the lateral, rotational and tilt adjustments, the installation process is complete.
- Easy connect/disconnect without tools
- Screen can be installed in portrait or landscape orientation
- CableTrac System provides channeled cable management for easy cable routing
- Q-Latch Mounting System secures flat panel to mount with a latching flag
- Extends up to 25" (635 mm) for viewing from any angle
- Post-installation height adjustment up to 1" (25 mm) for ultimate flexibility
- Centris Fingertip Tilt allows you to select the perfect tension for your screens center of gravity