Chief PNRU Large Flat Panel Swing Arm Wall Mount 25" Extension Black -
The Chief PNRU Large Flat Panel Swing Arm Wall Mount (Black) is designed for installations that require a solid dual swing arm with shorter extension. The dual arms extend up to 25" from the wall, pivot up to 90deg. left or right of center and fold down to only 3-1/4" in the home position.
The PNRU was designed for fast installation. After drawing the plumb line and installing the two top lag bolts into the dual wall studs, the installer hangs the PNRU on its top bracket and installs two lag bolts in the bottom bracket. Next, the installer makes the height adjustment, mounts the display and connects the power/audio/video cables, which are diverted into the built-in path in the swing-out arms. After making the lateral, rotational and tilt adjustments, the installation process is complete.
The PNRU includes a universal interface bracket making it compatible with hundreds of flat panel displays from 42-71" or 200 lbs.
- Extends up to 25" (635 mm) for viewing from any angle
- CableTrac System provides channeled cable management for easy cable routing
- Screen can be installed in portrait or landscape orientation
- Q-Latch Mounting System secures flat panel to mount with a latching flag
- Easy connect/disconnect without tools
- Centris Fingertip Tilt allows you to select the perfect tension for your screens center of gravity
- Post-installation height adjustment up to 1" (25 mm) for ultimate flexibility