Chief RPAA1 Projector Security Mount with Lock A White -
The Chief RPAA1 Projector Security Mount with Lock A(White) allows you to mount a compatible digital projector to the ceiling. The mount supports independent yaw, roll and pitch adjustment for precise fine-tuning of registration. Its quick connect/disconnect system allows you to change lamps and filters with ease: without the loss of registration settings.
The mount also features an All-Points Security system. Steel-into-steel locking hardware prevents thieves from making off with your valuable hardware. You have the option of mounting the projector flush to the ceiling, using 0.25" threaded rods, or a standard 1.5" NPT threaded extension column, all available separately. The integrated cable management system supports a clean installation, preventing data and power cables from being damaged.
- Independent roll, pitch and yaw for quick and precise image registration
- No assembly required
- Integrated cable management allows routing of cables through top of mount without additional accessories
- Quick projector connect/disconnect with convenient lamp and filter access; disconnecting doesn't affect pre-set adjustments
- All mounting points secured for high-risk environments
- Multiple ceiling mount options
- Can be used with custom SLB brackets (optional)