Chief WM230AUSI Interactive Projector Wall Mount with Lens Shift 55" Extension 25 lbs Load Capacity -
The Chief WM230AUSI Interactive Projector Wall Mount (with Lens Shift) is designed for use with ultra short throw projectors and can also work with short throw projectors. It features robust interactive software that offers real-time annotation and dynamic presentations.
An integrated cable management system allows you to hide the cables and provides protection offering a clean look. Featured eBeam technology allows text, images and video to be projected onto a variety of surfaces. The mount incorporates an integrated lateral shift for dual stud applications and lens projectors.
With an innovative quick-connect system, the Interactive Projector Wall Mount can be quickly installed. A built-in security lock offers additional security and the mount can also be quickly disconnected. It comes with hardware for wood stud, steel stud and concrete wall construction and is equipped with All-Points Security for tamper resistant installations.
- Scalable to create interactive spaces from 48" - 94" (diagonal)
- Integrated lateral shift for dual stud applications and right or left lens projectors
- MicroZone Adjustments make projector registration fast and precise
- Micro leveling adjustment for heavier projectors and uneven mounting surfaces
- Integrated cable management system conceals and protects cables
- Fast installation with innovative quick-connect system
- Includes All-Points Security for tamper-resistant installations
- Universally compatible with short throw projectors for an easy upgrade path while simplifying projector service
- Q-Lock Quick Release Lever provides quick connect/disconnect of the projector for service and enhanced security with an integrated key and lock system
- Robust interactive software for real-time annotation and dynamic presentations
- Built-in interactivity powered by eBeam Technology makes any projector interactive