Chief WM240SI Interactive Projector Wall Mount with Lens Shift 25lbs Load Capacity -
The Chief WM240SI Interactive Projector Wall Mount (with Lens Shift) is designed for mounting short throw projectors weighing up to 25 lb (11.3 kg). It features robust interactive software that offers real-time annotation and dynamic presentations. The Interactive Projector Wall Mount comes with eBeam technology that makes the projector interactive and it also features integrated lateral shift for dual stud applications and lens projectors. Being scalable, the mount allows you to create interactive spaces.
With an innovative quick-connect system, the Interactive Projector Wall Mount can be quickly installed. A built-in security lock and an all-point security system ensure that the installation is tamper-resistant. The RSM projector mount (included) allows for micro adjustments and precise alignment. In addition, it also allows for micro-leveling in case of large projectors and uneven mounting surfaces. Using the included hardware, you can easily mount the projector on wood stud, steel stud and concrete surfaces. An integrated cable management system allows you to hide the cables and provides protection offering a clean look. The WM240SI Interactive Projector Wall Mount (with Lens Shift) comes with Phillips screwdriver, 3/16" hex-head wrench, 5/32" security wrench and 5/32" - 6" long security wrench.
- Fast installation with innovative quick-connect system
- Includes All-Points Security for tamper-resistant installations
- Integrated cable management system conceals and protects cables
- Built-in interactivity powered by eBeam Technology makes any projector interactive
- Integrated lateral shift for dual stud applications and right or left lens projectors
- Robust interactive software for real-time annotation and dynamic presentations
- Micro leveling adjustment for heavier projectors and uneven mounting surfaces
- Scalable to create interactive spaces from 48" - 94" (diagonal)
- Universally compatible with short throw projectors for an easy upgrade path while simplifying projector service