Chippewa Street Warrior Engineer Boots -
Chippewa Boots® is credited with developing the Engineer Boot in the 1930's. The name comes from their original use by, among other people, land surveyors. This sole was developed by Chippewa Boots® with Vibram® and has been used for many years. It has a flat surface for better surface contact, and is made with a heavy duty nitrile/rubber compound. This sole is very durable and can be used in just about any application.
- Oil and slip resistant durable outsole
- Black Vibram Cork outsole
- 11" Black bomber jacket leather
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Premium quality oiled leather
- Engineer style with buckle