Clarks Desert Boot -
Roaming city streets or the outback, the Clarks Desert Boot is adaptable enough to get your there in comfort. The plantation crepe outsole of this men's ankle boot cushions the foot and buffers shock. Suede lines the heel to ensure a snug fit and prevent slipping. Offered in a variety of upper materials, the Clarks Desert Boot is finished with traditional lace entry.
Support and Cushioning:
- Foam footbed is soft and cushioned so it improves overall comfort underfoot
- Natural crepe outsole for cushioning and traction
- Natural crepe outsole provides long lasting wear
- Lace-up style provides an adjustable fit
Lining and Layers:
- Leather lining
- Suede-lined counter promotes heel stability.
- Moccasin construction allows this shoe to break in and match the shape of your foot over time
- Unlined leather is soft and breathable
Traction and Grip:
- Crepe outsole provides traction on slick, hard surfaces and it helps absorb shock to reduce foot and ankle fatigue
- Nubuck upper is soft and durable, and it breaks in quickly
- Soft, supple suede and full grain leather uppers.
- Double eyelet lace closure
- Interior suede heel cap prevents slippage
- By Clarks of England
- Nature-formed last allows for a natural toe spread.
- Leather-covered EVA footbed massages the foot with each step.
Clarks is a legendary brand in the world of casual boots and shoes. The Men's Desert Boot is one of its many go-anywhere nubuck options, and it's simple, comfortable, and good looking. Moccasin construction allows this boot to break in and match the natural contours of your foot, and the crepe outsole gives you exactly what you need: traction. The Desert was inspired by the simplicity of older military design—ideal for keeping it low-key when you hit the street.
Sierra Trading Post
Nathan Clark designed the original Desert Boot in 1949, with simple lines and a crepe outsole for comfort. Offering slight variations on this iconic classic, Clarks' Desert Boots feature a timeless design updated for today's fashion and a comfort that only gets better with age.
An international cult classic, the iconic men's Desert® Boot by Clarks Originals® was inspired by crepe-soled boots worn by British officers in World War II. Crafted from natural materials with supreme comfort, its timeless styling has remained unchanged for over 60 years.