Cleveland Launcher TL 310 Driver - The Cleveland® Launcher TL310, weighing 310-grams, is engineered TOUR LITE. This means it has the stability and feel demanded by tour players, yet provides added head speed for more distance. It also features a playable 440cc clubhead, giving precision-players added workability. The shaft in the 310 is an authentic Miyazaki C. Kua 59 series that was designed specifically with the better, stronger player in mind.
Country Of Origin: United States
- The Right Weight fitting system finds the right driver for every player, maximizing distance gains and overall playability
- RIGHT WEIGHT FITTING SYSTEM- The Launcher Ultralite Series consists of 3 weights - 310g, 290g, and 270g - each model engineered for unique performance and feel
- LAUNCHER ULTRALITE TECHNOLOGY- Weight has been removed from the club without sacrificing swingweight or flex profile
- MIYAZAKI C. KUA ULTRALITE SHAFT-Each ultralite model is paired with an authentic, ultra-premium Miyazaki
- A True Tour Ultralite, the C. Kua series delivers tour-proven flex profiles in an ultralite package
- Lighter and longer golf clubs produce faster head speed for more ball speed and greater distance