Clik Elite Cloudscape Backpack 1400 cu in Volume Blue -
The Clik Elite Cloudscape Backpack (Blue) is a good-sized pack for that day trip, hike or trek. Rated to hold your DSLR with 2-3 lenses, this lightweight, reasonably-priced rugged pack is loaded with features that make it appealing for the outdoors person who wants a water-resistant pack that is easy to use, functional and flexible.
The harness system is specifically designed to be comfortable while on the trail with its vented, breathable back panel, padded waist belt and completely adjustable, padded and breathable shoulder straps. There's even a top grab handle for those quick moments when you simply need to take the pack from the trunk of your car. The waist belt is complemented by an adjustable sternum strap that helps keep the pack balanced while on the go.
Pocket-wise, the Cloudscape has enough space for just about anything you'd want on that day trip. The wide opening top gives you rapid and total access to the contents. Clik's Marsupial pouch is for camera, lens and other photo equipment storage using adjustable dividers that can compartmentalize each component of your gear. The external pocket has a water-resistant zipper and is perfect for accessories, jacket or even food. Side mesh pockets are provided to hold water bottles.
- Hydration compartment fits a 100 oz (3 liter) bladder (bladder not included)
- Padded, breathable shoulder straps provide all-day comfort with additional support from an adjustable sternum strap
- Breathable back panel vents heat and moisture
Weather and Wind:
- Outer pocket with weather resistant zipper provides additional capacity and organization
- Utility straps keep a jacket or a tripod while compressing the pack; tuck away when not in use
- Mesh side pockets keep water bottles and other items handy
- Internal Marsupial lens pouch protects lenses, flashes and other photo gear - adjustable dividers keep it organized and secure
- Ice Axe/Tripod portal with tuck-away attachment cords
- 20 Liter (1200 c.i.) main compartment opens wide for easy access