Clik Elite Contrejour 35 Photographers Backpack Light Blue -
The Clik Elite Contrejour 35 Backpack (Light Blue) is a 1800.2 in¦ (29.5 L) capacity pack designed for the serious photographer and the back-country skier and climber. It has a side entry portal for quick swing-around access to the camera. There is a padded internal Cradle Zone camera bay accessible through the back-panel, protecting contents from snow and dirt. The interior can be organized using the included Cradle Lens dividers. There are exterior ChestPort attachment points on the shoulder straps and waist belt that can carry optional Clik Elite ChestPacks and accessory pouches. The backpack is made from 330 denier ripstop Cordura and 1680 denier ballistic nylon with fully lined, finished seams.
For the avid skier or climber, the pack has an internal aluminum frame that adds support for heavy loads, as well as reinforced board straps that hold skis diagonally or a snowboard vertically. There are side compression straps that stabilize the load and carry skis in an "A" frame. Gear loops on the hip belt hold climbing or other gear. There is an outdoor gear compartment with top and side access that accommodates plenty of essentials, including a shovel and probe. Reinforced accessory loops are positioned to attach a helmet, rope and other items. A hydration compartment fits an optional 3.0 liter (100 oz) bladder that is useful for active people.
The Contrejour Backpack has an included mesh accessory pouch that manages cords, lens caps, data cards and other small items. There is a top organizer pocket that stows data cards, batteries and hard drives with room left for goggles and food. A mesh side pocket keeps your water bottle or other items handy, or can hold a tripod or light stand using the side compression straps. The pack is carried by a high-tech harness system that consists of; padded shoulder straps that cushion against heavy photo gear, with additional support from load lifter straps and adjustable sternum strap. A split-contour waist belt with a bi-directional buckle cradles and comfortably transfers weight to your hips. It also has a comfort molded back panel that sheds snow and dirt while venting heat and moisture. A tuck-away rain fly offers protection against water.
Lining and Layers:
- Fully lined with finished seams
- 330 denier ripstop Cordura and 1680 denier ballistic nylon trim
Support and Cushioning:
- Padded shoulder straps cushion against heavy photo gear, with additional support from load lifter straps and adjustable sternum strap
- Comfort-molded back panel sheds snow and dirt while venting heat and moisture
- Split-contour waist belt with bidirectional buckle cradles and comfortably transfers weight to hips
- Mesh side pocket keeps water bottle or other items handy or holds a tripod or light stands utilizing the side compression straps
- Organizer top pocket stows data cards, batteries and hard-drives with room left for goggles and quick access food
- Included mesh accessory pouch manages cords, lens caps, data cards and other small items