Club Ride Days-2-Short Bike Shorts - Pair this Club Ride best seller with one of their technical riding shirts to outfit for your next bike adventure. The Days·2·Short is clean, simple and off-the-charts functional. Constructed with a technical stretch nylon chosen for its comfort and quietness while pedaling, the Days·2·Short has plenty of secure pockets for storage, side adjustment cams for a dialed in fit, and it comes paired with our removable Gunslinger Coolmax® chamois liner.
- Abrasion-resistant stretch nylon outer fabric is tough, comfortable, and quiet while pedaling
- Made using lightweight, durable RideDryWear fabric with turbo-dry wicking properties to keep you cool, dry, and comfortable
- Comfort fit; 12 in. inseam
- Side-adjust cam lock buckles ensure a secure fit
- Removable Gunslinger liner short with Coolmax chamois provides plenty of padding, breathability, and comfort for long rides
- Zippered pockets keep gels, keys, or your wallet safe and secure
- Seamless crotch gusset ensures complete comfort
- UPF30 protection keeps you safe from harmful UV rays
- Reflective elements offer enhanced visibility in lowlight conditions
Sometimes you may want to just hop on your bike and ride without gearing-up to look like a super hero. Now, there is nothing wrong with riding in your everyday clothing, however once the temperatures begin to peak in the middle of summer, you may think twice about saddling up in jeans and a tee shirt. The Days 2 Short is a fully functional, clean, and simple riding short, that brush a casual look. The lightweight RideDryWear™ wicking fabric will be sure to keep you dry when the temperature reaches triple digits. The abrasion-resistant fabric is quiet during pedaling, and stretch just enough to avoid annoying tugging while you shift on the saddle.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Clean, simple, and incredibly functional, the Club Ride Men's Days-2-Short bike shorts are built to look great and perform even better.
Fiber Content: Nylon.
Country of Origin: Imported