Cocoon Insect Shield Mummy Safari Travel Bag -
The Cocoon by Design Salt Insect Shield Mummy Safari Travel Bag: Slip into this lightweight, breathable bag any time you want extra protection from bugs including mosquitoes, ticks, flies, and fleas.
- Built-in insect protection with Insect Shield® protection - invisible, odorless, does not change the feel of the fabric.
- Tightly bonded to the fabric so it's near your skin, not ON your skin.
- Features a top opening, drawstring hood and a boxed foot-end
Weather and Wind:
- Long-lasting - gear treatment lasts through 6 months of constant exposure to sun and rain.
- During the day, it’s great for reading a book by the lake, napping in your hammock or as a beach blanket to catch some rays without as many bothersome bugs
- At night, slide it over your TravelSheet, MummyLiner or sleeping bag for increased protection from biting insects for a better night’s sleep
- Insect Shield puts just enough bug protection right where it is needed—around an individual. Insect Shield products repel mosquitoes, ticks, flies, fleas, chiggers, ants and midges, with only a small amount of long-lasting active ingredient. Compared to spraying, fogging, or topical insect repellents, Insect Shield products can help reduce overall pesticide and repellent use
- Perfect for any trip – from Alaska to Africa, from summer camp to a business hotel, from your tent to an RV – anywhere and everywhere there are bugs, your Insect Shield Safari Bag will help keep you protected!
- Weight 4.7 oz.
- Adds up to 9.5°F to your sleeping system.
Slip into the Cocoon Insect Shield® Safari Silk Mummy Bag any time you want extra protection from mosquitoes, ticks, flies or any other bug. It's a perfect addition to your list, whether you're traveling to Alaska or Africa. Great for summer camp, too.