Cocoon Insect Shield Safari 100 Egyptian Cotton Mummy Bag -
Slip into the Cocoon Insect Shield® Safari 100% Egyptian Cotton Mummy Bag any time you want extra protection from mosquitoes, ticks, flies or any other bug. It's a perfect addition to your list, whether you're traveling to Alaska or Africa. Great for summer camp, too.
- 100% Egyptian cotton is very lightweight and soft, yet durable.
- Built-in insect protection with Insect Shield® protection - invisible, odorless, does not change the feel of the fabric.
- Tightly bonded to the fabric so it's near your skin, not ON your skin.
Weather and Wind:
- Long-lasting - gear treatment lasts through 6 months of constant exposure to sun and rain.
- Protects against mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, fleas, chiggers and no-see-ums.
- Slip over your MummyLiner or sleeping bag at night.
- Use in your hammock, lakeside or on the beach during the day.
- Adds up to 7.2°F to your sleeping system.
- Weight 7.4 oz.