Coghlans Pocket Saw -
Coghlan's pocket saw is literally small enough to fit in your pocket. Yet it's strong enough to cut through small to medium size limbs as well as other types of material. This is also an excellent tool to keep in your tackle box or backpack. Made in USA.
- Durable nylon wrist straps
- Plated rings; pass one through the other converting saw to a snare
- Plated swivel end
- Stainless steel blade, safe to handle 8-strand design
- Cuts wood, plastic, bone, rubber or soft metal
- Unique eight strand design
Easily cut through wood, plastic, metal, soft rubber and bone with the Coghlan's Commando Pocket Saw. Its sharp, eight-strand stainless steel blade has nylon wrist straps at each end for safe, worry-free use. Can be easily converted into a snare by passing one strap through the other.
Blade length: 20".
The Coghlan's Commando Deluxe Pocket Saw cuts wood, plastic, bone, rubber or soft metal.